5 Things To Know About Divorce In Texas
September 8, 2017 | Posted by Admin
Bastine Law Group founder Ronique Bastine Robinson and her team of attorneys practically navigate clients through both the complex legalities of divorce, as well as the emotional journey that accompanies the process. Here are five steps you should consider when going through a divorce in the State of Texas:
- Where’s the money? So many couples allow one person to control and administer the finances.
- Make a budget. Know exactly what you need to keep up with monthly expenditures.
- Plan for co-parenting if there are children.
- Consider reconciliation. It is the public policy of the state of Texas to ensure that families remain intact unless there is no possibility of reconciling.
- Pray. Talk to your supreme being, listen to your spirit, present your petitions and receive your celestial guidance. The choice to divorce is one of the most difficult decisions a person can make. It should not be taken lightly.