At Bastine Law Group, we are passionate about our work in Texas family law. Our team is known for taking a firm yet practical approach to family law disputes, finding solutions for your parental and financial rights, and seeking positive results in a variety of matters. Our ultimate objective is to ensure that you are equipped with the proper guidance and knowledge to face each challenge with confidence.
We feel assured that we can advise, guide, and represent you in all family law proceedings due to the level of expertise and experience we bring to the table. Founding attorney Ronique Bastine Robinson has reached the highest level of professionalism in this field as a Certified Family Law Specialist per the Texas State Bar. This places her among a small percentage of family law experts in the state.
We will take all legal measures to help you reach an optimum resolution whether at the settlement table outside of court or in an aggressive stance on your behalf in court with a well-prepared case. Our team has achieved successful results for our clients throughout our decades of practice through negotiation, mediation, and trial.
Talk to a Fort Bend County family law lawyer in a confidential consultation about your case via our online submission form or by calling (281) 784-3222 today.
About Bastine Law
At Bastine Law Group, we are committed to helping you navigate legal matters – big and small.
Meet Our Team
30+ years of experience in family law, successfully representing clients throughout Texas.
We're here to help make this difficult time easier by providing resources and links to county sites.
At Bastine Law Group, we devote much of our practice to family law matters. These issues include:
- Divorce. We represent clients in uncontested and contested cases with experience that includes both settlements and litigation.
- Legal separation. Legal separation resolves the same issues as divorce while allowing you to remain legally married for personal reasons. We handle all aspects of the separation agreement.
- Child support. We assist in helping you achieve support payments that are fair while serving the best interests of your child(ren).
- Property division. The division of marital property and debt is one of the most important issues in divorce. We are here to help you secure a property settlement that allows you to move forward in the strongest position possible.
- Child custody. This can be one of the most stressful areas of family law; we work closely with you to create the best possible custody arrangements for children and parents.
- Paternity. We are experienced in the developments in paternity law including DNA tests and the necessary court procedures. Unmarried parents often face legal disputes after a child is born regarding parental rights, custody, visitation, and child support. We can help you to assert your rights in establishing paternity or defending you against parental obligations.
- Modifications. Child custody, visitation, child support, and alimony orders can be modified if a material and substantial change in circumstances have occurred. We can help you seek or contest modifications of court orders.
- Parental alienation/visitation disputes. We put decades of experience into helping you preserve your parental rights and to maintain positive relationships with your children.
- Prenuptial/nuptial agreements. Prenuptial agreements and nuptial agreements allow you as a couple to determine how finances and assets will be handled during marriage and predetermine property rights and responsibilities, spousal support, and business ownership issues in the event of divorce. We will help you move through the decisions involved and create agreements according to legal standards.
“It was great working with Bastine Law firm for my family law matter! They were attentive, professional, technologically advanced, and everyone in the firm knew me.”- Julie S.
“This firm is highly recommended to anyone needing legal help.”- Ana A.
“Mrs. Robinson is by far the best attorney I have met. She is an excellent balance of professionalism and compassion for her clients.”- F.M.